Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My love for fall

With the weather getting cooler it is beginning to feel like Fall….and I absolutely LOVE IT. Fall is my favorite season for soooo many reasons. First of all, the weather. I love the cold. I love the trees and all of the pretty colors. I also love the outfits that you can wear in the fall; boots, sweatshirts, leggings, sweaters, really the list could go on and on. I love the Holidays that occur in the Fall. I love that you can curl up in a blanket and watch a movie without being too hot. I love sipping hot coffee or cider. I LOVE PUMPKIN. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, pumpkin chais, pumpkin muffins, honestly I pretty much love any product that has pumpkin in it. Since I only get to have pumpkin one time of the year, I take advantage of it! I am already looking forward to going home and getting a pumpkin muffin from dunn brothers and making yummy pumpkin baked goods with my family. I have already been to several different coffee shops to fulfill my craving for a pumpkin flavored coffee. YUMMY! Just thinking about it makes me want to go get one right now!

 Just looking at this list makes me so excited for Fall. BEST SEASON EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment